Ownership and Funding Information
Pro Wrestling Stories is owned and operated by JP Zarka and JACE Media Ltd., reflecting a passion for the art and history of professional wrestling. The site is self-funded and maintains its independence from external investors, ensuring unbiased and authentic content for pro wrestling enthusiasts.
Our primary source of revenue is through advertising, which is managed independently of our editorial team. Pro Wrestling Stories is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a Raptive (“Raptive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Raptive will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Raptive’s data usage, click here: https://raptive.com/creator-advertising-privacy-statement. Advertisements do not influence our content, as our commitment is to authenticity and the integrity of our stories. Any sponsored content or affiliate partnerships will be clearly disclosed to maintain transparency with our readers.
Pro Wrestling Stories delves deep into the rich history of professional wrestling. Our aim is to entertain, inform, and amaze our readers with true tales from the sport’s great past. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive look at wrestling’s past and present by sharing stories that resonate with fans and contribute to the appreciation of the sport.
Fact-Checking Policy and Editorial Process
Every article on Pro Wrestling Stories undergoes a rigorous editorial process before going live, ensuring accuracy and reliability. Each piece is edited and fact-checked by a dedicated team comprising JP Zarka (Owner and Editor-in-Chief), Evan Ginzburg (Senior Editor), and Saad Muzaffar (Website Manager). Our commitment to factual reporting is unwavering, and we promptly correct any errors discovered post-publication.
At Pro Wrestling Stories, we are committed to authenticity and the human touch in our storytelling. Authors are accountable for accuracy, fairness, originality, and quality in their writing. This is a policy for how writers, editors, and other employees will use AI in relation to working with our website.
The main points are:
- Authors are accountable for accuracy, fairness, originality, and quality in their writing.
- AI outputs are always reviewed by humans for accuracy.
- We believe in transparency in the ways we use AI.
- We use AI as an assistant without using it to supplant human insight or creativity.
We May Use AI For:
- Inspiring content ideas, brainstorming topics
- Suggesting headlines and meta descriptions
- Help with grammar, spelling and rephrasing (Grammarly for Instance)
- Help creating outlines and structuring posts
- First drafts of social posts
- Summarizing information
- Sparking ideas for interview questions
- Repurposing existing content to use in other settings (such as summarizing a video interview to help turn it into an article.)
- Fine-tuning content for more specific audiences
- Making templates for routinely sent emails or messages.
We Do Not Use AI For:
- Research. We may use AI to assist with summarizing research but not as a source of research itself.
- Fully writing articles- AI is used as a writing and brainstorming assistant, not as an author.
- To make artwork. We use licensed and fully credited images along with original artwork submitted by the creators themselves.
AI and Privacy:
We do not put sensitive information such as client names, contact information or private identification numbers into ChatGPT or other AI chatbots.
- ChatGPT records and stores transcripts of your conversations. This means any information you put into the chat, including personal information, is logged. It’s easy to accidentally give ChatGPT private details without realizing it, especially if you use it to proofread personal or professional documents.
- A simple heuristic is the Reddit Rule: if you wouldn’t post it anonymously on Reddit, don’t put it in an AI tool without a clear understanding of their data policy.
Updates to This AI Policy
Policy Created January 12th, 2024. AI is moving quickly. This policy will be updated over time should our usage of AI change.
We adhere to a strict ethics policy, emphasizing fairness, context, and a commitment to diverse perspectives. Our stories are crafted with an understanding of the broader implications and potential interpretations, ensuring a respectful, unbiased, and inclusive approach.
Public Figures and Privacy
Our focus is on public figures within the professional wrestling industry. We respect the privacy of individuals who are not in the public eye. Our aim is to cover real historical wrestling stories that are fascinating, while at the same time avoiding any sensationalism or invasion of personal privacy.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity in voices and perspectives is central to our editorial policy. Our team of writers and editors comes from varied backgrounds, ensuring a rich array of viewpoints that reflect the diverse world of wrestling fans.
Corrections and Reader Engagement
We are committed to accuracy and transparency. Should errors occur, we promptly correct them and update our articles with the latest timestamp in the byline header of each article. We welcome reader feedback, corrections, or story ideas.
For any queries, corrections, tips, or story ideas, please contact us via our Contact Us page or by email at admin @ prowrestlingstories dot com. Your input helps us maintain the quality and integrity of our content, and we value the interaction with our reader community.